A Second 99 in a Row for the Arcata RF&ESS Team!
Arcata's Research Facilities and Engineering Support Services (RF&ESS) team received a 99 award fee score for the 6-month period February 1, 2010 - July 31, 2010. "This score is the second 99 in a row and is a monumental achievement," said Arcata President Tim Wong. He continued, "I want to congratulate the entire RF&ESS team. These scores reflect a phenomenal level of teamwork and professionalism."
The Performance Evaluation Report noted the reasons for this near perfect score. They included:
- Outstanding Support of the Orion Pad Abort-1 Launch 'As Test Director for the PA-1 mission, I can certainly attest to the superb performance and "can-do" attitude of the Arcata Range Operations and Engineering team. Their task was extremely challenging and they never failed to come through. The timely success of the PA-1 launch is directly attributable to their efforts. I could not ask for a better team.'
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of technical assignments and assures equipment availability meets mission requirements.
- The contractor continues to provide excellent quality IT services to the Dryden community.
- According to TUV, an independent third party auditor, 'The customer contractual expectation has been far exceeded allowing the employees to not only acknowledge the organization-customer relationship but to share in its benefits.'
- The contractor staff meets key milestones and delivers products or services on time; anticipating and resolving problems.
- The high standard of customer service at DFRC has been maintained through the excellent guidance and direction provided by the technical management team. The working relationship the Work Group Leads maintain continues to be very solid, ensuring mission success and addressing issues that arise on short notice.
"It has been a great pleasure to lead Arcata's RF&ESS team to our second 99% award fee score. I know that each and every person on our team is dedicated to extraordinary customer service and everyone consistently exceeds requirements. I'm very proud of the team's accomplishment and we look forward to our future successes at DFRC," said David Recce, Arcata Vice President and Program Manager.